FormFutura High Gloss PLA ColorMorph 3D Printer Filament
RESERVE YOURS TODAY!
The first shipment oc ColorMorph is en route and our expected ship date 6/27. Reserve yours today and be one of the first to try it in the US!
Form Futura High Gloss PLA – ColorMorph combines two High Gloss PLA colors in one filament. As a result the color of 3D printed objects will change with every change in light source or viewing angle.
This high-end filament combines all benefits of High Gloss PLA with innovative multicolor aesthetics.
Experience a stunning color shift and beautiful color morphing properties with this filament.
- 3D print objects with beautiful color shifting aesthetics
- Create beautiful objects with a smooth and silky surface finish
- Make flawless creations without visible layers
- Available in 7 brilliant two-tone color morphing variants
- Suitable for applications in aesthetics, design, and art
- Suitable for home decoration and household articles
- Suitable for creative ideas and visualization projects
|Title||FormFutura High Gloss PLA ColorMorph 3D Printer Filament|
|Nozzle Temperature||215℃ - 245℃|
|Heated Bed Required?||No|
|Print Bed Temperature||60ºC|
|Bed Adhesion||Glass Plate, Tape, Buildtak, PEI|
|Nozzle Size||≥ 0.15mm|
|Fan Speed||50 - 100%|
|Minimum Nozzle Temp||215℃|
|Dimensional Accuracy||< +/- 0.05mm|
|Other Recommendations||If you use a vanadium steel / hardened steel and/or tungsten carbide nozzle then please raise the printing temperature up to 240 - 245° C to maintain the high gloss. If you still have trouble losing the shine, you can drop the part cooling fan to 50% or l|
|Settings Note:||The settings above are meant as a guide to find your optimal print settings. They should work well for most printers, but every printer is different. Please feel free to experiment outside these ranges if you think it is suitable for your printer.|